HVAC Elements provides HVAC equipment, controls and balancing solutions for commercial and institutional facilities. We have been in business since 1971 and have offices in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a family of growing companies with great opportunities for career development.
- Answer multi-line phones and route calls.
- Provide general administrative support to staff.
- Gather information and supporting documentation needed for projects.
- Operate various office equipment such as copiers, scanners, fax machines, computers and peripherals.
- Assemble and ship various mailings.
- Generate reports and documents under direction of other staff members.
- Assist with arrangements for in-house events, including meetings and customer training sessions.
- File and organize information for use by other staff members.
- General office duties and errands.
Education and experience requirements:
- Good phone etiquette.
- Good organizational skills.
- Computer skills should include knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher.
- Comfortable communicating with remote employees and other offices.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.