O’Connor Company is a manufacturer’s representative, supplying heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment to contractors and commercial customers. We also supply after-market parts and supplies and pride ourselves on being a technical resource in the commercial HVAC industry. We have been in business since 1971 and have offices in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
- Accounts Receivable invoicing and posting of receipts.
- Monitoring collections and calling on past-due accounts.
- Maintaining forms and procedures to support lien protections and collection efforts.
- Credit checks on new customers.
- Entry of inventory transactions and researching count discrepancies.
- Miscellaneous accounting support such as data entry, filing, spreadsheets and analysis.
- Potential for more responsibility as workload allows.
Education and experience requirements:
- Two years of accounting experience or education.
- Construction background helpful.
- A good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets.
- Detail oriented person with good spelling skills.
- Good phone etiquette.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.