G & R Controls sells and services commercial boilers, boiler-burners and hydronic heating system components. We serve commercial and institutional markets. Our offices are located in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
- Respond to customer service calls.
- Deliver technical support to customers.
- Troubleshoot and analyze hydronic and steam heating systems, including burners and boiler controls.
- Check and test system components and make repairs.
- Communicate with customers to determine corrective action, and accurately document steps taken.
- Attend factory and safety training to upgrade and maintain knowledge of our products and services.
- Some travel is required with company paying expenses and per diems.
Education and experience requirements:
- Experience working with combustion, hydronic and steam heating systems desired, though we will train.
- Experience working with other HVAC components, controls and electrical gear a plus.
- Must have valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Must be of good character (background check will be conducted).
- Use hand tools.
- Able to bend and kneel as well as work overhead.
- Lift 50+ pounds.
- Navigate up and down ladders.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. For this position, we provide training, tools, safety equipment, company vehicle, company shirts and pay for licensing. We cover travel expenses
including per diems. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.