Controls Graphics Specialist
- Create customer-facing graphic interfaces to HVAC control systems.
- Review control drawings, mechanical system plans, blueprints and specifications to gather details for accurate graphical representation.
- Communicate with customers, coworkers and other professionals to gather information needed to create and update graphics to meet specific project needs.
- Add equipment drawings, installation & operation manuals, and other HVAC equipment documentation to Customer’s user interface where required.
- Create and update report formats for use in providing HVAC system status and performance information.
- Establish and maintain graphics standards, templates, and library of symbols.
- Seek to identify process improvements and efficiencies, and deploy to existing and future projects.
- Stay current on evolving software platforms. Company will pay for needed software and training.
- Work will be done primarily in an office, but occasional customer site visits may be required.
Education and experience requirements:
- Associate’s degree in drafting, graphics, or related field required.
- Experience with graphics software such as Inventor, Solidworks, Illustrator, etc. required. AutoCAD, Revit & BIM knowledge preferred as well.
- Fluency with PCs and Microsoft operating systems.
- Able to read plans, blueprints and system specifications.
- Basic knowledge of construction or HVAC industry is helpful.
- Organized and comfortable working with deadlines.
- Team oriented.
- Good customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. For this position, we provide training, tools, safety equipment, company vehicle and company shirts. We cover travel expenses including per diems. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.