G&R Controls is an Independent Field Office for Siemens Industry, Inc. Since 1977, we have sold, installed and serviced building automation and temperature control systems, and provided HVAC service to commercial systems. We also offer a full line of commercial boilers, boiler-burners and hydronic heating system components. Our offices are located in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota.
- Invoice service orders, parts sales and contract jobs for multiple locations.
- Maintain files, books and other information relating to our jobs.
- Deposit and post cash receipts.
- Make collection calls.
- Verify and process payables related to service orders and parts sales. Research and handle compliance with contract requirements such as bonding, insurance, and various other certifications.
Education and experience requirements:
- Two years experience or education required.
- Applicants should have a good working knowledge of Excel.
- Construction background and experience with job cost, sales and excise taxes a plus.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.