G & R Controls is an Independent Field Office for Siemens Industry, Inc. We sell, install and service building automation and temperature control systems. We serve commercial and institutional markets. Our offices are located in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
- Installation of temperature control, building automation and security systems. This will involve pulling wire and terminating to devices, running some conduit, mounting field panels and energy management components, and assisting with system start-up.
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments or repairs to DDC control systems, including sensors, field cabinets, control consoles and other HVAC system components.
- Respond to customer service calls.
- Communicate with customers and document steps taken.
- Some travel is required, though during weeks of travel, employees are home on weekends.
Education and experience requirements:
- We prefer a 2 year technical degree or construction experience.
- Electrical license or HVAC training preferred.
- We will pay licensing fees where required.
- Must be able to read blue prints and wiring diagrams.
- Experience in wiring automation or controls is a plus.
- HVAC experience helpful, but not required.
- Applicant must have valid drivers license, good driving record and clean background.
- Use hand tools.
- Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
- Lift 50+ pounds.
- Navigate up and down ladders.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. For this position, we provide training, tools, safety equipment, company vehicle, company shirts and pay for licensing. We cover travel expenses
including per diems. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.