O’Connor Company is a manufacturer’s representative, supplying heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment to contractors and commercial customers. We also supply after-market parts and supplies and pride ourselves on being a technical resource in the commercial HVAC industry. We have been in business since 1971 and have offices in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
- Select appropriate equipment for various HVAC applications and work up quotes for projects.
- Order equipment and parts for quoted projects when we receive purchase orders and change orders.
- Monitor status of orders, including ship dates.
- Submit shop drawings, O & M Manuals and documentation for projects.
- Provide technical assistance to engineers and customers.
- Document job and breakdown information on the various projects.
- Furnish information to, and maintain good relationships with our equipment manufacturers and customers.
Education and experience requirements:
- HVAC experience or Mechanical Engineering degree required with a good understanding of mechanical systems operation and integration.
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints.
- Good computer skills which include working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and to include good phone etiquette.
- Positive attitude and ability to maintain good relationships with customers, engineers and contractors.
- Maintain familiarity with new and existing products and equipment through factory training, factory literature and other sources available to our industry.
- Good organizational skills.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. Training is provided at company expense. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.