O’Connor Company is a manufacturer’s representative, supplying heating, ventilating and cooling equipment to contractors and commercial customers. We have been in business since 1971 and have offices in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
- Gather technical information to assist with HVAC equipment start-up, and put post-start-up documentation in order.
- Respond to customer and service staff requests for parts and technical information.
- Research answers to questions regarding HVAC equipment problems.
- Oversee warranty claims and in turn, see that claims to suppliers are handled promptly.
- Maintain favorable relationships with suppliers and seek alternate sources.
- Work with field service technicians and salespeople to provide proper support to customers.
- Maintain good relationships with customers and be proactive about communicating with them.
Education and experience requirements:
- HVAC experience preferred with an understanding of mechanical systems.
- Capable of reading and understanding technical documentation, including wiring diagrams.
- Good computer skills which include working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and to include good phone etiquette.
- Positive attitude when handling customer problems.
- Organized and detail oriented.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. Training is provided at company expense. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.