G & R Controls is an Independent Field Office for Siemens Industry, Inc. Since 1977, we have sold, installed and serviced building automation and temperature control systems. We also offer HVAC service and a full line of full line of commercial boilers, boiler-burners and hydronic heating system components. Our offices are located in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
Take advantage of this opportunity to get a close-up look at the challenging and rewarding work in commercial HVAC service.
- Assist Service Technicians as they troubleshoot and make adjustments or repairs to HVAC system components and DDC control systems.
- Assist with preventative maintenance on HVAC systems.
Education and experience requirements:
- Pursuing technical training related to HVAC.
- Applicant should possess good PC skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Use hand tools.
- Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
- Lift 50+ pounds.
- Navigate up and down ladders.
We offer competitive pay and cover travel expenses including per diems. We provide tools and safety equipment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.