G&R Controls is an Independent Field Office for Siemens Industry, Inc. We sell, install and service building automation and temperature control systems. We serve commercial and institutional markets. Our offices are located in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
If you don’t want to be confined to an office every day, this is a great opportunity to apply your engineering skills and watch them work! Our System Specialists work closely with customers to assess their needs, then design and deploy solutions. Interaction is ongoing as their needs change.
- Install and assist with start up of temperature control systems. Verify settings and operation of HVAC projects.
- Analyze and document HVAC and control system information.
- Perform application and troubleshooting of HVAC controls. This may involve components other than the company’s products.
- Some overnight travel is required with company paying expenses.
Education and experience requirements:
- Pursuing a Mechanical Engineering degree, with an interest in HVAC.
- Knowledge of HVAC industry engineering fundamentals and system operations.
- A professional image and good organizational and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Use hand tools.
- Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
- Navigate up and down ladders.
We offer competitive pay and pay travel expenses and per diems. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.