G & R Controls offers a full line of commercial boilers, boiler-burners and hydronic heating system components. We serve commercial and institutional markets. Our offices are located in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
- Call on existing, as well as potential customers,
- Develop and maintain relationships with contractors and consulting engineers.
- Maintain good relationships with our equipment manufacturers.
- Facilitate communications between customers and factories.
- Provide equipment quotes on boilers and products associated with hydronic specialties.
- Follow up on quoted projects.
- Provide technical assistance to engineers and customers as required.
- Maintain familiarity with new and existing products and equipment, through factory training, factory literature and other sources available to our industry.
- Position requires some overnight travel. Company pays expenses.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Sales experience required.
- Engineering degree preferred.
- A good understanding of HVAC and mechanical systems’ operation and integration, including knowledge of hydronic equipment and related products.
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints.
- Good computer skills which include working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good phone etiquette and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to maintain good relationships with customers, engineers and contractors.
- Valid drivers license with good driving record.
- Must be of good character.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. We provide training at company expense and this position also includes a company vehicle. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.