G&R Controls has been in business since 1977, and has sold and serviced commercial boilers, boiler-burners and hydronic heating system components since 1998. We serve commercial and institutional markets and also provide temperature controls, energy management solutions and HVAC service. Our offices are located in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
- Provide equipment quotes on products associated with hydronic specialties.
- Follow up on quoted projects and order equipment and parts.
- Submit shop drawings, O & M Manuals and documentation for projects as needed.
- Provide technical assistance to engineers and customers.
- Set up job files and breakdown information on the various projects.
- Maintain good relationships with equipment manufacturers, engineers, contractors and customers.
- Attend industry and factory training.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or mechanical experience desired.
- A good understanding of mechanical systems operation and integration.
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints and schematics.
- Knowledgeable about hydronic equipment and related products.
- Good computer skills which include working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and to include good phone etiquette.
- Positive attitude and ability to maintain good relationships.
- Maintain familiarity with new and existing products and equipment, through factory training, factory literature and other sources available to our industry.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. Training is provided at company expense. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.