G&R Controls is an Independent Field Office for Siemens Industry, Inc. Since 1977, we have sold, installed and serviced building automation and temperature control systems, and provided HVAC service to commercial systems. We also offer a full line of commercial boilers, boiler-burners and hydronic heating system components. Our offices are located in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
- Assemble sales proposals, estimates and quotes.
- Act as a point of contact for customer calls.
- Maintain good relationships with customers and be proactive about communicating with them.
- Meet with customers to do on-site assessments of additional services needed.
- Attend trade shows and customer meetings.
- Follow up on customer contacts and leads.
- Contact existing or prospective customers regarding maintenance contracts, mechanical service, or parts sales.
- Maintain customer and sales records to assist with sales efforts, purchasing and pricing.
- Track renewal dates on planned maintenance contracts and monitor profitability.
- Provide general administrative support to Sales Engineers and assist with special projects.
Education and experience requirements:
- Capable of understanding mechanical concepts.
- Good computer skills which include working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and to include good phone etiquette.
- Positive attitude when handling customer problems.
- Organized and detail oriented.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. Training is provided at company expense. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.