HVAC Elements provides HVAC equipment, controls and balancing solutions for commercial and institutional facilities. We have been in business since 1971 and have offices in Sioux Falls and Rapid City, South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck, North Dakota. We are a family of growing companies with great opportunities for career development.
Put your talents to work helping an established and respected company maintain and expand their market position.
- Maintain marketing resources to serve multiple divisions and locations.
- Seek opportunities to increase visibility of our companies in our market areas.
- Strategic planning of short and long-term marketing calendar.
- Coordinate the design and production of printed and promotional materials, including literature, giveaways, and company apparel provided for staff.
- Coordinate design and installation of graphics in various applications (i.e. signage, vehicle graphics, etc.).
- Design ads, presentations and newsletters, and manage their distribution.
- Assist sales departments in concept, design and production of print/electronic sales collateral, proposals, reports and direct-mail pieces.
- Organize company events, including training, socials, promotional events and employee meetings.
- Coordinate participation in trade shows, career fairs and other outside promotional events.
- Maintain and regularly update company website and social media.
- Track marketing expenses. Seek and manage applications for cooperative funding for marketing expenses.
Education and experience requirements:
- Degree in marketing, journalism, advertising or 2 years of experience in related work.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite as well as other graphics and web applications.
- Good writing skills and ability to design creative displays and presentations.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects at once, while meeting deadlines.
- Must be comfortable dealing directly with staff and vendors.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.