HVAC Elements provides HVAC equipment, controls and balancing solutions for commercial and institutional facilities. We have been in business since 1971 and have offices in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota.
This position is being added to support our growing business. We are looking for a team member who feels satisfaction from helping establish and maintain a solid business infrastructure. Enjoy working for a company small enough that you can see your impact, and large enough to offer stability.
- Oversee facility maintenance and special projects.
- Fleet management, including maintenance and life-cycle planning.
- Maintain service and supply vendor relationships and negotiate pricing.
- Coordinate safety compliance, training and documentation.
- Oversee and assist with administration of company and individual trade licenses.
- Assist with risk management, including areas of contract compliance.
- Coordinate with other departments in the company to ensure employees’ access to needed tools and resources.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Project management experience preferred, including budgeting.
- Must be organized and have ability to maintain good documentation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and solid computer skills are required.
- Must be comfortable working with others, both within and outside the organization.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.