HVAC Elements provides HVAC equipment, controls and balancing solutions for commercial and institutional facilities. We have been in business since 1971 and have offices in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a family of growing companies with great opportunities for career development.
This position will provide general administrative support to our staff. Duties include:
- Gather and organize information and supporting documentation needed for projects.
- File and organize information for use by other staff members, mostly electronic, but also some paper.
- General office duties and errands.
- Backup to reception staff, answer multi-line phones and route calls.
- Flexible schedule. We will work around school/class schedules.
Education and experience requirements:
- Organized, professional and detail oriented.
- Solid computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Comfortable communicating with others.
- Good phone etiquette.
We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.