HVAC Elements provides HVAC equipment, controls and balancing solutions for commercial and institutional facilities. We have been in business since 1971 and have offices in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a family of growing companies with great opportunities for career development.
We’re looking for a candidate with potential! This position requires someone who can handle general warehouse and delivery tasks, but who also wants to learn and grow in our business. This is a career… not a job.
- Make deliveries to customers and job sites, and run errands. Routes typically completed same day.
- Check in inventory and freight, and put away.
- Pull, package and ship orders.
- Secure materials for shipment, using trailers, crates, pallets, boxes and packing material.
- Follow procedures to ensure accurate inventory and research discrepancies.
- Organize materials for projects according to job schedule.
- Maintain order in the warehouse. Follow and implement procedures to assure organization and safety.
- Assist with various projects, including assembly of job materials and custom filters.
- General maintenance and repairs, including equipment and facility.
- Complete paperwork and maintain files on inventory, shipments, safety and compliance.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Basic mechanical skills essential.
- Must be organized and have ability to maintain good documentation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and basic computer skills are required.
- Must be punctual and able to work independently.
- Appearance must be neat, pleasant and professional.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record. CDL not required, but Medical Card is.
- Must be able to safely operate fork lift and other materials handling equipment, and power tools.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical.
- Can safely lift 100 pounds, and be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to bend, kneel and navigate up and down ladders.
- Withstand working in hot or cold environments at times.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.