HVAC Elements provides HVAC equipment, controls and balancing solutions for commercial and institutional facilities. We have been in business since 1971 and have offices in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a family of growing companies with great opportunities for career development.
- Manage and track all inventory, including organization, documentation and cycle counts.
- Gatekeeper for warehouse inventory, incoming and outgoing.
- Pull filters, parts and other materials for customer service orders and planned maintenance.
- Pull and organize controls components for controls installation jobs.
- Pre-assembly of some controls and energy management components.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments with carriers.
- Prepare and secure shipments, using crates, pallets, boxes and packing material.
- Unload, verify and receive deliveries. Put stock away.
- Process returns and damage claims.
- Occasional deliveries to customers or jobsites.
- Maintain a clean, space-efficient, safe and orderly warehouse.
- Assist with facilities maintenance.
- Disposal or recycling of obsolete or waste materials.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Must be organized and have ability to maintain good documentation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and basic computer skills are required.
- Must be punctual and able to work independently.
- Appearance must be neat and professional.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record. (Medical Card required, but not CDL.)
- Must be able to safely operate fork lift and other materials handling equipment, and power tools.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical.
- Can safely lift 100 pounds, and be able to withstand long hours of standing and handling materials.
- Able to bend, kneel and navigate up and down ladders.
- Withstand working in hot or cold environments at times.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.