G&R Controls is an Independent Field Office for Siemens Industry, Inc. Since 1977, we have sold, installed and serviced building automation and temperature control systems, and provided HVAC service to commercial systems. We also offer a full line of commercial boilers, boiler-burners and hydronic heating system components. Our offices are located in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
This is a challenging position… the perfect opportunity for someone who likes learning new things! We are looking for a candidate that wants to build a meaningful career!
- Process payables and receivables.
- Weekly time card coding, including allocations to jobs and service orders.
- Accounts Payable check runs.
- Verify charges on vendor statements.
- General support to accounting department.
- Various research and reporting projects.
- More responsibilities to be added as knowledge of our company develops.
Education and experience requirements:
- Two years of accounting experience or education.
- Applicants should have strong computer skills, especially with Excel. Construction background and experience with job cost, sales and excise taxes a plus.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.