Balancing Professionals specializes in the testing adjusting and balancing of commercial HVAC systems. We are certified by NEBB (National Environmental Balancing Bureau) and serve commercial and institutional markets. We have offices in Rapid City and Sioux Falls South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We have been in business since 1992 and have great career opportunities.
This unique hands-on work will help you understand the components of a commercial HVAC system, and how they work together.
- Hands on analysis and measurement of HVAC and plumbing/piping systems.
- Collect data and document results.
- Scheduling will typically be 30-50 hours per week.
- Work will be done on construction jobsites. Some overnight travel will be required with company paying travel time and expenses. Employees are home on the weekends.
Education and experience requirements:
- Currently or planning to attend trade school, in mechanical field of study, or pursuing mechanical Engineering degree.
- Mechanical experience is helpful.
- Applicant must have valid drivers license, good driving record and clean background.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Use hand tools.
- Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
- Lift 50+ pounds. Navigate up and down ladders.
We offer competitive pay and cover travel expenses including per diems. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.