Balancing Professionals specializes in the testing adjusting and balancing of commercial HVAC systems. We are certified by NEBB (National Environmental Balancing Bureau) and serve commercial and institutional markets. We have offices in Rapid City and Sioux Falls South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We have been in business since 1992 and have great career opportunities.
- Hands on analysis and measurement of HVAC and plumbing/piping systems.
- Collect data and document results.
- Adjust system components to meet engineer and manufacturer specifications.
- Work and coordinate with other trades on jobsites.
- Travel is required, though during weeks of travel, employees are home on the weekends.
Education and experience requirements:
- Should be able to read and analyze plans and specifications.
- Mechanical experience or education is preferred.
- Applicant must have valid drivers license, good driving record and clean background.
- Use hand tools.
- Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
- Lift 50+ pounds.
- Navigate up and down ladders
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. For this position, we provide training, tools, safety equipment, company vehicle and company shirts. We cover travel expenses including per diems. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.