G&R Controls is an Independent Field Office for Siemens Industry, Inc. Since 1977, we have sold, installed and serviced building automation and temperature control systems. We also offer HVAC service and a full line of commercial boilers, boiler-burners and hydronic heating system components. Our offices are located in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
- Verify operation of HVAC control systems and components. Calibrate or replace components as needed.
- Verify and adjust HVAC control system settings.
- Interact with graphical interface for HVAC control systems.
- Analyze and document HVAC equipment performance and control system information.
- Perform troubleshooting of HVAC systems. This may involve components other than the company’s products.
- Train customers on use, scheduling and monitoring of control systems.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Some travel is required with company paying expenses.
Education and experience requirements:
- We prefer at least a 2 year technical degree.
- Experience in the HVAC industry is helpful.
- Professional image and good organizational and communication skills. Comfortable working with others.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software and basic programming preferred.
- Company provides factory training as needed.
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and clean background.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Use hand tools.
- Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
- Navigate up and down ladders.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. For this position, we provide training, tools, safety equipment, company vehicle and company shirts. We cover travel expenses including per diems. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.