Commercial HVAC work is challenging and rewarding. Consider putting your talents to work in our highly respected service department. We have the experience and resources to help you stay current on ever-changing technologies.
G&R Controls is an Independent Field Office for Siemens Industry, Inc. Since 1977, we have sold, installed and serviced building automation and temperature control systems. We also offer HVAC service and a full line of commercial boilers, boiler-burners and hydronic heating system components. Our offices are located in Sioux Falls and Rapid City South Dakota, and Fargo and Bismarck North Dakota. We are a growing company with great opportunities for career development.
- Responding to customer service calls.
- Delivering technical support to customers.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and make adjustments or repairs to DDC control systems, including sensors, field cabinets, control consoles and other HVAC system components.
- Assist on system start-up projects.
- Communicate with customers and document steps taken.
- Some overnight travel is required with company paying expenses.
Education and experience requirements:
- Completed coursework or two years of experience, with a background in HVAC and controls.
- Applicant should possess good PC skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and clean background. Must be at least 18 years of age
- Use hand tools.
- Able to bend, kneel and work overhead.
- Lift 50+ pounds.
- Navigate up and down ladders.
We offer competitive pay, including annual bonus plan. For this position, we provide training, tools, safety equipment, company vehicle, company shirts and pay for licensing. We cover travel expenses including per diems. Full-time benefits package includes Major Medical, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check on all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We offer challenging positions with competitive pay. Full-time benefits package includes a Bonus Plan, Major Medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement, PTO, Holidays and other voluntary benefits. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. In addition, O’Connor Group participates in "E-Verify", a service of Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.