The Sioux Falls offices of O'Connor Company, G & R Controls and Balancing Professionals hosted another successful golf tournament. Thanks to employees, manufacturers and customers for all of their efforts and generosity in donating prizes and sponsorships!
This year's event began on July 29, 2020 with a Cocktail/Social Hour held at JJ’s Wine & Spirits 3.0, located on the south side of Sioux Falls. HVAC Elements personnel, manufacturer representatives and customers attended the social. The golf outing was held the following morning at Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort. The day was enjoyed by 136 golfers and over twenty appreciated helpers on the golf course.
Again this year, we held numerous contests with payouts going to winners and the charity of choice, Compassion Childcare. CONGRATULATIONS to Tony Turgeon of Sanford Health, this year’s putting contest winner! Proceeds from the sale of “Mulligans” and portions of the “Calcutta” pot and putting contest along with other donations made our contribution to this very worthy cause $1,293! HVAC Elements is generously matching the fundraising efforts making our grand total contribution $2,600!!
1st Place Team
- Matt Boeve – G & R Controls
- Bob Herman – Sanford Canton-Inwood Medical Center
- Ben Bavier – Fred’s Plumbing & Heating
- Dan Painter – Sanford Canton-Inwood Medical Center
2nd Place Team
- Bill Denet – Tessiers, Inc.
- Larry Baker – Action Mechanical, Inc.
- Sean O’Connor – O’Connor Company
- Gerog Olson – Tessiers, Inc.
3rd Place Team
- Tucker Miller – O’Connor Company
- Evan Jones – Cooney Coil
- Tom deWit – Associated Consulting Engineering, Inc.
- Adam Redlinger – Redlinger Bros.
CONGRATULATIONS to David Wagner – Tessier’s Inc., who won the annual grill giveaway donated by Daikin.
After a soggy round of golf which ended a little early due to lightening and excessive rain, ProHydronics sponsored a closest to the pin drawing. CONGRATULATIONS to Steve Fink of Tessiers, Inc. who won first, David McLeod from Associated Consulting Engineering Inc. who won second and Brigham Wachal of Midwestern Mechanical who won third.
Hole sponsors this year included: AQC, Condair, Strobic Air, Barton Solvents, Climate by Design, Pro Hydronics, Twin City Hose, Tempeff, Glasfloss, Thermal Solutions, PuroFlux, Webster Combustion, AAON, Siemens, Denlar and Kurita Water. Pin prizes were give out as random drawings and awarded as follows:
- HOLE # 1: Dave Dau – Spirit Lake Community School District
- HOLE # 2: Bob Everson – Roby Quintal & Everson Consulting Engineers
- HOLE # 3: Dan Painter – Sanford Canton-Inwood Medical Center
- HOLE # 4: Bill Denet – Tessiers, Inc.
- HOLE # 5: Larry Baker – Action Mechanical, Inc.
- HOLE # 6: Tony Turgeon – Sanford Health
- HOLE # 7: Mitchell Woldt – JLG Architects
- HOLE # 8: George Olson – Tessiers, Inc.
- HOLE # 9: Andrea Smith – Augustana University
- HOLE # 10: Jim Barkema – University Center
- HOLE # 11: Bob Palmer – Prairie Sons, Inc.
- HOLE # 12: Ron Steffen - POET
- HOLE # 13: Jared Christopher Holt – Midwestern Mechanical
- HOLE # 14: Rick Farrell – Farrell’s Heating & Air Conditioning
- HOLE # 15: Dylan Brugman – Tessiers, Inc.
- HOLE # 16: Brian Jandahl – Elkton School District
- HOLE # 17: Tyler Hakl – Midwestern Mechanical
- HOLE # 18: Randy Loerch – Spirit Lake Community School District